Based out of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Silent Sound System is PA’s premiere Silent Disco and Sound Solution Company, rapidly becoming one of the best worldwide. Our team is an active leader and innovator of the equipment, hardware, and software we sell and rent. We personally use all of the products we sell. As a complimentary service, we number the inside of all headphones with high-gloss permanent decals, and include a management binder to help with inventory and rentals. Silent Sound System's silent disco headphones are compatible with BASSpak and SubPac when others are not. Order your Silent Sound System with confidence!
Why Silent Sound System™?
Your Noise Ordinance Solution
Your new Silent Sound System™ can ward off even the fussiest of neighbors because it eliminates external noise. There will be no more unnecessary visits from police, so you can keep the party going all night long!
It's time to party without a curfew!
Sensory-Friendly and Inclusive
Individuals with autism, PTSD, hearing impairments, etc. can control the settings of their headset to meet various needs.
Stop Screaming Over The Music
Catch up with old friends, flirt to your heart's desire, or just take a break. With Silent Sound System™, it's as easy as taking off your headphones.
Let Your Worlds Collide
With our three channel transmitters, listeners have the power of choice. Rap, country, and electronic music can all live in harmony because of our three-channel design.
Basspak will let you listen to your headphones and let you FEEL the music without restricting your ability to move or dance! Silent Sound System headphones are specially equipped with an output to connect with BassPak!
- 12-hour rechargeable battery life
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery (500mAh)
- Plug & Play for super simple setup
- Folding design for easy storing
- Up to 3 channels of audio w/ LED lights (Blue, Red, Green)
- Professional sound quality (Less than 1% distortion)
- Over the ear style, cutting down on most outside noise
- Works up to 1,500 feet from transmitter
- Auto-off (if there is no music playing, to conserve battery)
- Adjustable transmission power: Low: 20dBm, High: 30dbm
- Auxiliary output for complimentary devices such as bass products, recording devices, etc.
- FREE High Quality Custom 1.5-inch permanent colored decals with your logo affixed to outside of headphones (Great for corporate events or showing off your brand/Company Name)
- Press this button to toggle between transmission channels:
- Connect the power supply here. We recommend plugging into a surge protector so your equipment is protected.
- RCA Input
- This switch turns the transmitter on, as well as toggles transmission strength. We recommend using the high setting for outside venues and inside events in multiple rooms.
- Location for auxiliary output
- Green on/off switch.
- When turned on, the headphones will glow red, blue, or green.
- Green switch to change channels
- Volume Dial